թարգմանություն

                       Robinson Crusoe

I was born in York, England in 1632. My father was German and my mother was English. My father’s name was Kreutznaer, but people in England started to call him Crusoe. My mother’s family was called Robinson. This is why I am called Robinson Crusoe.I had two older brothers. The oldest one joined the army and was killed in battle. The middle one disappeared and we never heard of him again. I was well-educated and my father wanted me to study law, but I wanted to go to sea. Nothing could make me stay at home and become a lawyer.I was 18 years old when my father called me to his room. He was old and ill and he had to stay in bed. My father wanted to know why I wanted to go to sea. I could stay at home, study and live happily in my country. He told me that travelling by sea was dangerous. He warned me that I would lose peace and the comfort of my home if I went to sea. My father also told me that if I went abroad, I could die like my oldest brother. He started crying and he couldn’t continue.My father’s advice and warnings made me think. I slowly forgot my dream of travelling by sea. However, my decision to stay at home didn’t last long. I decided to talk to my mother, and tell her that I wanted to travel. I told her how much I wanted to go. I told her how much I wanted to see the world. I asked her to talk to my father, as I wanted her to change my father’s mind. I promised her that if I didn’t like the sea, I would come back. My mother didn’t agree. She also didn’t want me to go abroad.I stayed home one more year. I was thinking about my parents and my dreams the whole time. One day in September, I was in the town of Hull. A friend of mine was going with his father’s ship to London. I was invited to go with him for free. I wasn’t prepared and my parents didn’t know about this, but I got on the ship on that September day.

This is how my unhappy adventures began.





Ես ծնվել եմ Անգլիայի Յորք քաղաքում, 1632 թվականին։ Իմ հայրը Գերմանացի էր, իսկ մայրս՝ Անգլիացի։ Իմ հոր անունը Քրոյացնայեր էր, բայց մարդիկ Անգլիայում ասում էին՝ Կրուզո։ Մորական ընտանիքիս անունը Ռոբինզոն էր։ Ահա թե ինչու ինձ ասում են Ռոբինզոն Կրուզո։Ես ունեի երկու մեծ եղբայր։ Ավագը գնացել էր բանակ և ճակատամարտի ժամանակ մահացել էր։ Միջինը անհետացավ և չենք լսել իր մասին ոչ մի բան։ Ես լավ սովորող էի, իմ հայրը ուզում էր իրավաբան դարնամ, բայց ես ուզում էի գնալ ծով։ Ոչինչ չէր կարող ինձ ստիպեկ տանը մնալ եւ դառնալ փաստաբան: Ես 18 տարեկան էի երբ հայրս ինձ կանչեց իր սենյակ։ Ինքը մեծ էր և հիվանդ, և ինքը պետք էր անկողնում մնալ։ Հայրս ուզում էր իմանար, թե ինչի համար եմ ուզում գնալ ծով։ Ես կարող էի մնալ տանը, սովորել, և ապրել ուրախ իմ քաղաքում։ Ինքը ասաց ինձ, որ ճամփորդելը ծովում վտանգավոր է։ Զգուշացրեց, որ ոս կկորցնեմ տան խաղաղությունն ու հարմարավետությունը, եթե գնամ ծով։ Նա նույնպես ասաց, որ եթե ես գնամ արտասահման, կարղ եմ մահանամ ավագ եղբորս նման։ Ինքը սկսեց լացել և չկարողացավ շարունակել։Իմ հոր խորհուրդներն ու զգուշացումները ստիպեցին ինձ մտածել։ Ես սկսեցի մոռանալ ծովով ճանապարհորդելու իմ երազանքը։ Սակայն տանը մնալու իմ որոշումը երկար չտեվեց: Ես որոշեցի խոսել մորս հետ, և ասել իրեն, որ ես ուզում եմ ճամփորդել։ Ասեցի նրան, թե որքան եմ ուզում գնալ։ Ասեցի, թե ինչքան շատ եմ ուզում աշխարհը տեսնել։ Խնդրեցի, որ խոսի հորս հետ, և համոզի իրեն։ Ես խոստացա,որ եթե չհավանեմ ծովը,կվերադարնամ։ Մայրս չչհամաձայնվեց։ Նա նույնպես չէր ուզում, որ ես գնամ արտասահման։Ես մնացի տանը մի տարի ևս։ Այդ ժամանակ ես մտածում էի իմ ընտանիքի ու երազանքի մասին։ Մի օր, սեպտեմբեր ամիսն էր, ես Հալլ քաղաքում էի, Իմ ընկերը գնում էր իր հոր նավով Լոնդոն։ Ինձ հրավիրեց անվճար միանալ իրեն։ Ես պատրաստ չէի, եւ ծնողներս այդ մասին ոչինչ չչգիտեին, բայց ես նավ նստեցի այդ սեպտեմպերին։ Ահա թե ինչպես սկսեցին իմ դժբախդ արկածները։

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ձևաբանություն

Իսահակյանի «Աբու Լալա-Մահարին»

Հոգնակի թիվ